11 December 2006

Smallville: Justice League Preview



I haven't watched Smallville in a long while, but I've caught many of the previews over the past couple of seasons and haven't liked where they've seemingly taken Lana Lang's character, hooking her up with Lex in a rather icky pairing. Nevertheless, I'll be catching this particular episode whenever it airs as Clark calls up some friends to take on his nemesis.

Looks like the Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow and Aquaman, I believe. Setup for a spinoff, perhaps? Have they introduced Bruce Wayne or Diana Prince Donna Troy Cassandra Sandsmark yet?

According to Comics Continuum, which also has several screenshots from the trailer, the CW will be showing repeats of Smallville featuring a couple of the members of the nascent Justice League:

Scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 28 are "Run" at 8 p.m. (ET) and "Cyborg" at 9 p.m.

In "Run," Kyle Gallner guest-stars as Bart Allen, aka The Flash. Lee Thompson Young plays Victor Stone/Cyborg in "Cyborg."
I remember liking the "Run" episode, but I haven't seen any of the other characters' introductions yet. I'm not sure when the Justice episode airs, either, but you'd think it'd be during the February sweeps.

Whenever, wherever, they've got my attention again...

1 comment:

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

I didn't realize you watched Smallville!

How good or bad were Aquaman, Cyborg and Green Arrow's introductions? I liked the episode with the Flash but haven't seen any of the others.