26 March 2006

LINK: Free Atomika Comics!

Still on break, but that doesn't mean I'm letting my Bloglines account get backed up!

Andrew Dabb, versatile writer of such disparate comics as G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 and Vaistron, is giving away three complete[-to-date] sets of Atomika over on his web site. If you've been intrigued by this oddball maxi-series but reluctant (or unable) to pick it up so far, here's a great chance to sample it for free and get caught up on the first half of the story.

All you have to do is leave him an interesting comment (on his site) explaining why you want them and what you'll do with them. There's a bunch of comments already, and I suspect at least one frontrunner:

What will I do with these comics once I get them? I will read them, I will enjoy them, and I will share them. Share them so that everyone can come to know the strange joy that is Atomika and comics in general, and go out and buy comics, thus ensuring your continued income. Share them so that people will stop making fun of comics. Share them so that my plan to rule the world can be brought into fruition. And then I will tie a red towel around my neck and run around shouting “Whoosh!” and “God is Red!”
That's going to be a hard one to beat...but that's why he's giving away THREE sets!

No comments: